- The environment in which Risk Analytics, and model validation, operates is fast-developing owing to the regulatory pressure of Basel 3/CRD IV, accounting pressures of IFRS 9 which demands ever more comprehensive assessment of models, risk rating systems and measurement of model risk
- Expertise in highly technical areas (e.g. statistical analysis) is required as well as deep understanding of credit processes, and business products
- The role needs to identify synergies between the different work tasks (such as validation across IRB, IFRS 9 and stress testing), be able to realize the synergies, manage interconnected projects, and communicate this to the affected stakeholders
- The ability to communicate technically detailed information simply and clearly so that stakeholders understand the impact upon them is essential
- Undertaking original research that helps in ensuring the bank's leading position in risk analytics
- Delivery of model monitoring reports working closely with the wider GRA Team
Work with onsite team to
- Automate the CCAR models developed by HNAH wholesale team
- Develop and implement CECL based stress testing framework
- Perform/support execution of stress testing for CCAR/DFAST/PRA/EBA exercise
- Develop decks and documents for senior management, IMR, Audit, BRCM, and Regulators etc.
- Perform Quarterly BAU Stress testing for RMM and Risk Senior Management.
- Maintain and Manage existing STAT tool and infrastructure
- Work on migration of the tool to Cloud (PoC completed)
- Liaise with New Business growth enabling analytical framework to be developed in the tool (new initiatives)
- Respond on the adhoc requests for analysis/ reports from Business/Risk/Finance management
- Timely provide response to the regulatory questions during the CCAR exam.
- New initiative/ POC's undertaken by the team, like including model monitoring and validation framework within the tool
Qualifications & Skills:
- Academic qualifications that give a strong background in quantitative analysis and programming
- Strong experience (at least 2 years) in programming on R or Python or Java or C++(R is preferred)
- Web application development experience
- Prior experience of development and implementation of statistical models
- Proficient in working with databases like Microsoft SQL, My SQL etc.
- Knowledge of credit risk analysis and financial regulations
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team with key customers and stakeholders
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees' benefits.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.