This is a great opportunity to join a leading international TV production & distribution company as their VP Legal and Business Affairs, with focus on acquisitions and co-production/co-finance.
Key responsibilities will include;
- drafting and negotiating commercial agreements related to content acquisition, co-production, co-financing, digital distribution etc.
- building and maintaining relationships with global and domestic business teams.
- ensuring processes are maintained and developed
- management of two lawyers
- supporting on strategic, financial, and reputational matters that are important to the business.
You must have relevant experience in acquisitions, co-production and co-finance. You should be keen to undertake a role with high level contractual drafting as well as wider strategic elements. You must have at least 8 years PQE.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.