A leading global insurance business focused on facilitating M&A transactions.
If you are a private practice M&A lawyer who is seeking a change and considering your options, this is a rare opportunity to take your legal skills and pivot into developing your career as an Underwriter, in a well established business that is highly regarded in the industry.
- Underwriting M&A transactions and negotiating policies.
- Reviewing sale and purchase agreements and due diligence materials.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers and clients.
- Contributing to streamlining processes and product improvement.
- Supporting the team to build the brand through marketing and business development.
- Legally qualified in either the US, Australian or New Zealand.
- Mid-senior level lawyer with solid legal experience in corporate M&A from a leading law firm.
- Experience in warranty and indemnity insurance or insurance/risk management would be highly advantageous but is not essential as extensive training will be provided.
- Strong legal drafting and negotiating skills.
- Solid communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.