Singapore River, Singapore
9 months ago
My client is a globally renowned insurance broker who is growing significantly in the region. If you're a mid-senior law graduate actively seeking out opportunities in the financial services sector with a genuine interest in being part of cutting-edge M&A deals, this could be very worth taking note of. Crucially, the firm takes genuine pride in nurturing their people and rigorous training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Key stakeholder management - lawyers, investment banks, fund managers, accounting firms, private equity firms.
- Originating, managing and executing transaction liability opportunities
- Developing commercial solutions to clients whilst identifying risks
- Being a pivotal part of the firm's expansion into Asia
- Corporate M&A background either gained through a top-tier law firm, investment bank, or accounting firm.
- Possess a genuine interest in building relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open to travelling
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.