Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. Embracing new trends and harnessing decades of experience, they've earned their place at the forefront of the legal industry. The firm's partners are recognised as leaders in their field and their deals and matters often make headline business news.
With specialist tax lawyers within an international network, this firm's tax practice is able to offer both domestic and cross-border advice wherever their clients need it.
They provide a seamless transactional practice that covers both tax structuring and implementation. The tax practice is also able to transition into handling audits, investigations and disputes.
You will be part of a small team working on high end deals and disputes across public and private mergers/acquisitions, banking, capital markets, financial services, energy and resources, infrastructure and real estate. The role will also work across income tax, stamp duty and GST.
- External clients
- Other internal departments (Corporate, Banking, ICM and Litigation)
- Business Development Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Research and preparation of tax advice
- Managing client expectations and project delivery
- Negotiation and drafting of sale and purchase agreements, financing documents, service agreements, trust deeds and other documents
- Supervision of junior team members
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly technical tax professional, with an exceptional work ethic and excellent attention to detail;
- Someone who can work to a high standard in a fast-paced environment;
- Someone who can think creatively and from first principles;
- A self-starter who wants to define their own career; and
- A good sense of humour.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexandra Starke:
D: 02 9236 9076
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.