Taylor Root is seeking a structured finance paralegal to join the structured finance and securitisation team of an international law firm. The practice has advised lenders, arrangers and originators on asset backed financings and securitisations of various asset classes and structures and the role would involve you:
- Supporting the production of documentation based on precedent forms
- Assisting with signings and undertaking post-completion tasks
- Assisting with the drafting of condition precedent documents
- Researching information using paper and computerised resources
- General administration, including proof reading, filing and photocopying
- Assisting with queries from fee earners
- Develop effective working relationships with members of the department and other support and legal departments
- Additional ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate should be comfortable and able to communicate effectively across all levels of staff including lawyers, PAs and business services. You should also have previous transactional paralegal experience. Any experience within structured finance is desirable.
To apply for this role please submit a CV to the link below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.