Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000 per annum
DPR / 1129472_1569856947
8 months ago
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to join a global law firm on a permanent basis. You will be working on the Core Real Estate team, coaching junior paralegals, and your responsibilities will be varied and not limited to:
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of transactional documentation including surrenders, lease renewals and licences, freehold sales and acquisitions
- Undertake, review and report on search results, title investigation and negotiated documents
- Provide real estate support the firm's corporate and banking colleagues on their projects
- Manage more junior members of the team on post-completion aspects of the transactions, including SDLT Returns, applications to Companies House and Land Registry applications
- Run transactions and files from day one
The successful candidate must have experience in conveyancing and leasehold, working and acting for the tenant.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.