- Responsible for Implementing software strategically, following best practice to ensure that solutions address the evolving business and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the Head of Financial Engineering to ensure smooth change management and maintenance of the system in compliance with HSBC Group standards
- Work closely with the Quantitative Analytics teams to build software solutions that are practical, workable and comply with accounting, regulatory or other requirements
- Ensure FIM and other applicable accounting/regulatory requirements are met. Liaise with Internal/External audit and regulators where necessary
- Masters in a quantitative subject.
- Advanced experience of application and software development.
- Good understanding and appreciation of Regulatory requirements and audit requirements.
- Experience of interacting with internal and external stakeholder groups (Business, Risk, Internal and External Audit, Compliance, Regulators).
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.