A global technology company and leading accommodation marketplace is looking to hire a Senior Privacy Counsel with deep experience in GDPR/global privacy laws to join their Dublin office.
The role will work across multiple global teams to provide advice on the implementation and impact of global privacy laws to the business. Provide support to potential data breaches including the management of regulator and user reports. Drive compliance strategies for GDPR, U.S. and international data privacy rules. Engage with industry associations, law makers and regulators on developments in data protection in the EEA and UK. Provide leadership and support on a wide variety of privacy issues as needed such as DPIAs, international data transfers, marketing-related privacy issues.
- Qualified as a lawyer in at least one EU jurisdiction, preferably with IAPP/other privacy certification
- At least 8 years' post-qualification experience
- Significant relevant privacy/data protection law experience at a law firm, in-house or in a Data Protection Authority
- Ideally, you would also have relevant in-house experience in a multinational, preferably in the tech/digital space
- Demonstrated expertise in global data protection law, in particular relevant laws in the EU
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hamish Richmond: email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.