An exciting new opportunity has arisen working for a global law practice in Central London. Our client is seeking a highly experienced E-Discovery specialist to join them on a permanent basis due to additional headcount being required within this growing team. The successful candidate will be joining an innovative law practice that are one of the true advocates of E-Discovery technology in the legal market. With growing demand and ever-increasing business flows, the Partners are eager to hire a further eDiscovery Litigation Analyst to join the team.
The Senior Litigation Support Analyst will be tasked with implementing and providing on-going support of the London-based Litigation support applications and systems as a senior member of the E-Discovery team. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating litigation support services primarily for London but also as a secondary support function for other international offices.
A full job specification detailing duties and responsibilities is available upon enquiry, but we would be keen to hear to hear from candidates possessing the following skills/experience:
- Prior experience in litigation support gained either in a law practice, chartered accountancy, or third-party provider to these industries, with knowledge of the litigation process, from inception through to completion.
- Prior experience with administration of native litigation review database applications either in a law practice, chartered accountancy or third-party provider to these industries (e.g. Relativity, Concordance, Trial Director, Magnum, Ringtail, Axcelerate etc.)
- Must have an in-depth understanding of relational databases, litigation support related software and technology and the fundamentals of desktop and network operating systems.
- An understanding of the legal, technical and practical issues related to corporate information retention and records management, including policies, procedures and best practices in business environments and a working knowledge of corporate enterprise infrastructure and technology platforms.
- Strong legal research skills to support Fee Earners and clients in identifying and applying legal standards and regulations related to information retention and disposition across a variety of industries and jurisdictions.
- Technical knowledge of and experience with the latest information technology tools and standards to support enterprise information management, as well as advancing technology and applications in data analytics to help organizations manage, classify and efficiently use information while managing risk.
If you are an E-Discovery / Litigation Support Specialist with the necessary experience required for this position, then we would like to hear from you. This role presents an exciting opportunity for a highly capable individual to join a truly remarkable law practice in a capacity that drives change, adds value and provides a platform for the successful candidate to be recognized and rewarded on merit. Please apply now if you wish to be considered.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.