You will have minimum 5 years PAE experience with solid technology and M&A experience gained from working in either a well-regarded law firm or inhouse.
- Providing technology legal support in relation to negotiation and implementation of major M&A projects.
- Lead negotiations of technology agreements, including major cloud agreements.
- Supporting the businesses technology procurement agenda.
- Providing strategic legal advice in relation to interpretation of contracts and disputes.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand
- Minimum 5 years PAE either in private practice or inhouse.
- Has provided technology legal support in relation to negotiation and implementation of major M&A projects.
- Ability to provide strategic legal advice in relation to interpretation of contracts and disputes.
- Experience in the negotiation of technology agreements, including major cloud agreements.
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.