IT/TMT Senior Legal Counsel Southern Europe - Paris
Taylor Root is a specialist legal and compliance recruitment business that has been operating for more than 30 years. Our extended international reach enables us to provide our clients with a truly international solution to their hiring needs.
We have been instructed by a major IT Consultancy multinational to source a Senior Legal Counsel Southern Europe to be based in their offices in Paris. You will be joining the European Legal team and reporting to the Head of Legal Europe.
* You will support the business activities in France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain.
* You will be mainly responsible for the negotiation and review of IT/outsourcing, digital and software contracts in the private and public sector.
* You will lead contract reviews and negotiations during a competitive tender process and also in the context of existing customer engagements.
* While the focus of the role will be on commercial contracting, you will also provide legal support in other areas, such as in the area of employment law as well as in the context of corporate or compliance matters.
* Fully qualified French lawyer and admitted to the bar. Ideally additional experience or qualification in Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese law.
* Approximately 10 to 15 years of relevant experience; a combination of private practice and in-house experience will be preferred. Candidates of other levels of PQE can be considered if they can demonstrate that they meet the requirements.
* Experience in the field of IT outsourcing, "digital" offerings, IP, software licensing and data privacy.
* Excellent communication and drafting skills in French and English language. knowledge of either Spanish, Portuguese or Italian would be considered a plus.
Your Contact for this role: Nicoletta Ravida at Taylor Root: firstname.lastname@example.org / +39 02 82951711 quoting ref.: PR/195260.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.