United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, M&A AND COMMERCIAL, UAE
CLIENT: Our client is a large and successful company with global operations. They are seeking a new Senior Legal Counsel to join a small team in the UAE, in order to help manage their growth and investments.
ROLE: You will join and handle a very diversified portfolio of work covering general corporate and commercial matters, as well as finance, employment, IT, real estate, disputes, corporate governance, regulatory and compliance.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- It is more than likely you will be based in the Middle East already
- Your skill set should cover corporate, commercial but you'll need to be comfortable turning your hand to various things
- You'll need a PQE of 7+ and a robust approach to legal advice in a commercial setting
- It is essential that you come with top tier international law firm experience, in a transactional discipline (corporate, finance or projects)
- Only common law qualified lawyers with international experience can be considered
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.