- Provide legal contract review and regulatory analyses in support of the growing business in the region
- Working closely with compliace team in ensuring all regulatory requirements are met in the expansion of the business
- Lead discussions and find workable solutions, balancing and mitigating risks.
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Work closely with Business and other internal stakeholders to develop products.
- Multi-jurisdictional regulatory analysis and engagement with regulators.
- Must have at about 12 years PQE with a law degree from reputable law school and relevant work experience encompassing law firms and in-house role
- Must be adaptable and able to meet the demands of work
- Will be expected to travel
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.