SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL, SHARJAH
This is a great opportunity to join a fast moving, expanding, global company with a rich history of growth and development.
CLIENT: They have a small legal team and are currently seeking a new Senior Legal Counsel to join them. The office is based in Sharjah but many staff commute easily from Dubai.
ROLE: You'll be tasked with supporting the General Counsel in all aspects of delivering legal services to the company and internal clients. The work will be global as the client has a wide array of assets both within and outside the Middle East. There will be a great deal of variety, but work will essentially revolve around corporate and finance transactions, as well as day to day commercial matters, company secretarial and corporate governance.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- The position is intended to be for someone at least with 6+ years of post-qualified experience.
- A strong preference will be given to applicants who are western common law qualified.
- Responsibility levels will be high, so you'll need a good degree of independence and maturity.
- It's essential that you have fluent bi-lingual Arabic language skills (with an emphasis towards spoken and reading).
- Exposure to working across multiple jurisdictions (KSA being particularly helpful).
Please do get in touch for a discussion about this position, or any of the many other roles we have running right now.
Note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.