SENIOR COUNSEL, PROJECTS AND OPERATIONS, DUBAI
CLIENT: Our large scale projects client is looking for a new mid to senior lawyer to join their well established legal team in Dubai. With a fantastic client base and ambitious growth plans, they need a strong commercially minded lawyer to help lead deals across the Middle East and beyond.
ROLE: You'll join a strong and supportive Dubai based team, but handle work across diverse jurisdictions. The work will see you partnering closely with the commercial business, senior management and external clients.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to note:
- Ideal candidates will have 5-8 years of experience.
- Preferred applications will be based in the Middle East already (ideally in the UAE).
- Have worked on high quality projects and construction deals, ideally in the energy sector.
- A skill set covering EPC, procurement and general corporate commercial work.
- Top tier university education and qualifications.
- In depth experience either from an international law firm or recognised corporate.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.