excellent bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
Our Client is a leading FTSE 100 medical devices business based in Central London. They have a very highly regarded legal team and as a result of increasing workload, they are looking to hire an experienced commercial healthcare/pharma lawyer to support the team.
This will be a senior role in the business, reporting to the Associate GC and having responsibility for the UK, Ireland and Nordics, so it is important that you are a confident communicator, with excellent experience in a broad range of commercial matters, ideally with healthcare and medical devices experience and any exposure of working with the NHS would be advantageous.
- Business partner to the leadership team
- Identify, manage and mitigate legal risk and opportunity in business activities in UK, Ireland and Nordics, with a focus on commercial contract drafting/review and advising on routine and operational matters.
- Legal support to functional teams (Finance, HR, Procurement, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Tax, Corporate, Compliance etc) in EMEA
- Support on investigations and litigation related matters
- Support the Global Legal Team in providing legal support for legal strategy, key projects and initiatives
- Other projects as advised by AGC Commercial.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business partner role - advising on legal strategy, support in scoping projects and coordinating local and global teams
- Proactively managing routine legal matters and being a first point of contact for legal matters within business unit
- Contract management and ensuring consistent use of template agreements within the business (including without limitation customisation of commercial templates)
- Legal support to functional teams (Finance, HR, Procurement, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Tax, Corporate, Compliance etc)
- Support to Third Party Seller programme and distribution channel
- Support on litigation and investigations
- Assistance with promotional material review and digital media content review
- Assistance on Professional Education and Clinical matters
- Reporting on and managing legal fees and budget for external counsel
- Support Global Legal team in delivering the Legal training programme
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.