Prudential Risk Manager | London | Offering up to £95,000 + Benefits
Taylor Root are partnering with a reputable and successful bank that is looking to grow its team. This Prudential Risk Manager position is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a step up within Risk. You will be supporting two seniors in the team with risk management framework, coordination of the yearly ICAAP, along with executing stress tests across ICAAP, ILAAP and the Recovery plan.
This is an important position which will play a key part in supporting the Bank with implementing and establishing their risk management framework as well as offering continuous opportunities for growth.
- Guide the development of policies and procedures needed to ensure a successful and effective embedment of the overarching risk management framework.
- Support CRR interpretation exercise.
- Contribute to the ongoing development, maintenance and oversight of the risk management framework.
- Support with the coordination and execution of the yearly ICAAP and Recovery plan.
- Support the build out of an efficient risk governance and reporting process across the Bank.
- Provide key input into reports to the Board risk committee on prudential and risk management.
- Liaising with colleagues and stakeholders providing information of risk framework best practices.
- 5+ years' experience in the financial industry with at least 3+ years' experience in a Prudential risk focused role.
- Experience of ICAAP, ILAAP or recovery and resolution planning.
- Strong knowledge of European and UK banking regulation.
- Experience of building relevant risk management frameworks.
- Strong understanding of stress testing and scenario analysis.
- Take a highly analytical approach to your working.
- Experience in organisational change.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for then apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.