Excellent opportunity to join the growing legal team of this entertainment start-up (mature stage) which is now expanding globally with rocketing daily users. This role sits within the legal team and will work closely with the Privacy Director on the operations side.
Your Legal Background
- Privacy experience - preferably in a consumer facing business.
- Applying law to a product. You have ample experience translating the law to something a product people or business person can take action on.
- Relevant work - GDPR, COPPA, Technology, contracts, software, social network, games, and privacy work.
- Contracts - you are a master drafts-person.
- In-house experience. You thrive in an in-house environment and you know how to work with different departments within a company to get stuff done.
- Top law school and top university.
- Certification - Privacy certifications are a plus.
Who You Are
- Very smart. You can boil complex issues down to the bottom line and give advice that can be operationalized (as opposed to legal theory).
- Goal-oriented, Own it and Get it done. You will be a mini-CEO of your legal work. Achieve those goals. You will need to take responsibility for your work, be self-organized and get it done.
- Comfortable shuffling/shifting priorities on a dime.
- Super organized. Extreme attention to detail and stellar follow through.
- Really nice. A good sense of humor is a major plus.
- You have the potential to be part of a company that is truly redefining entertainment.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.