Planning Solicitor - Remote working basis
Outstanding opportunity at our client, a Top 100 national law firm for an interim Planning Solicitor to work remotely. The role can be on a daily/hourly rate, or on a fixed term contract basis.
The successful planning solicitor will assist with pure Town & Country planning, handling both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Leading on judicial review challenges (acting for an Interested Party) and delegating work to junior members of our team
- Leading on the drafting and negotiation of complex section 106 and highways agreement (section 278 and section 38) negotiations
- Conducting planning due diligence on real estate and corporate matters
- Providing ad hoc planning advice on matters involving heritage issues (e.g. on whether listed building consents are required)
- Supporting the delivery of advice on compulsory purchase (acting for landowners)
- Supporting on the drafting of planning objections
- Advising on contracts conditional on planning applications
- Reviewing planning officer reports in draft in order to JR-proof them
- Strategic planning advice to clients on planning applications
The successful planning solicitor is likely to have upwards of 5+ PQE, with a relevant background gained at a Top 200 or international law firm.
This role is due to start ASAP.
To apply for this fantastic planning solicitor vacancy, please apply as soon as possible or contact Sandra Pavlou for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.