Up to £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Pensions Data Specialists
We are supporting a leading broker in their Retirement and Actuary space as they undergo a period of significant growth. This client is looking to strengthen their Data Solutions team with the hire of multiple Pensions Data Specialists of across various levels in the business.
These roles require knowledge of Defined Benefit schemes and dependent on the level of knowledge will determine the seniority of the role you will be considered for.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong knowledge of DB schemes who has been involved in previous data related projects for clients such as; data audits, cleanses, construction and GMP related projects.
- You will be mainly responsible for the delivery of various data projects to clients, which include data audits, cleanse and construction, and GMP related projects
- You will be required to communicate technical issues to a broad audience in a clear and concise manner and have a keen interest in programming and developing technological solutions for the benefits of clients
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good organisational skills will be required to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Project management qualifications such as Prince 2 would be an advantage
- The Data Solutions department sits within the wider Risk Solutions department and candidates will be expected to have knowledge of de-risking of pensions as well as the general administration and set up of pensions
- Further knowledge and experience in pension correction and rectification exercises, advanced data audits and cleansing all elements of pensions data would be required
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.