Pensions Data Project Manager
Our client, a leading insurance and pensions provider is hiring for a number of Project Managers to work within the Risk Solutions area of the business on a range of technical and data projects.
This is an exciting time to join the business as it is undergoing a significant growth period which will provide various opportunities to be involved in key changes within the business.
These roles require a qualified Project Manager to have strong knowledge of Defined Benefit schemes, de-risking, how schemes are constructed and how they administered.
These roles will provide you to utilise and develop a broad range of skills, working in a fast-growing business alongside a diverse, dynamic and collaborative team.
- The main purpose of this role is to develop and deliver new service lines within the Data Solutions business for a growing client portfolio
- You will also be responsible for providing pensions data rectification and administration solutions which will require liaison with both internal and external stakeholders to provide a wide range of solutions
- This will require you to manage several projects simultaneously, planning, tracking and effectively managing the build of new service lines whilst monitoring, managing and providing data solutions
- To be successful, you will need demonstrable end to end project management experience with strong knowledge of Defined Benefit schemes and how the data associated with such schemes is set up and managed
- You will also need to have effective communication skills, with exceptional organisational skills in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Professional Pensions qualifications such as Pensions Management Institute Associateship or Fellowship or FIA would be an advantage
- Experience training and coaching junior members of the team will be required
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.