Operations Senior Associate - Equities | London | Offering up to £55,000 Per Annum (15 Month FTC)
Taylor Root are delighted to be partnering with a reputable financial services firm in search for a Operations Senior Associate with experience in equities asset class.
This role will play a key part in the team ensuring that trades are registered, netted and settled at various Central Securities Depositories (CSD) and International CSD's.
Key Responsibilities of the role include…
- Ensure that trades are registered, netted and settled within specific deadlines ensuring all daily checklists are fully and correctly completed in accordance with procedures.
- Monitor bond and equity settlement positions within the market.
- Liaise with Clearing Members as necessary when issues are identified.
- Communicate with Clearing Members as necessary when issues are identified
- Liaise with external service providers, CSDs, ICSDs and agents as necessary to raise and investigate issues
- Identify and record operational issues and champion them until final resolution, raising incidents and escalating to line manager appropriately
Skills & Experience …
- Advanced Excel Skills desirable.
- Knowledge of CSD and ICSD processes and systems.
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging beneficial.
- Exposure of working in a back office/settlement's environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) essential. The role will require the individual to liaise with members, agents, CSD's and ICSD's to ensure that settlement occurs in a timely manner.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for then apply now! Altnertivaley, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 332 2450.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.