Taylor Root has an urgent need for a Litigation Paralegal to join the Commercial Litigation team of an established London firm for a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Working closely with the fee earners, this role will focus primarily on breach of contract claims in the property sector. You will support the team in a variety of work including debt recovery, insolvency, enforcement and ad hoc litigation support. Other task will include:
- Dealing with commercial and residential tenant queries;
- Advising on breach of contract remedies and enforcement;
- Assisting and advising on varied aspects of property management;
- Other administrative tasks including disclosure, scanning and bundling;
- Receivership work including preparation of auction packs and dealing with sale proceeds;
- Legal research.
If you are interested in this role please submit a current CV to the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.