LEGAL MANAGER, CONSUMER GOODS, DUBAI
CLIENT: Our client is a leading fast moving consumer goods distributor, with a focus onto the luxury market. They have global hubs and operations, with Dubai serving as a central office for EMEA and APAC. Due to an increase in business, they are now seeking a new lawyer to join them in Dubai and support their needs.
ROLE: You will work as sole counsel for the region, providing comprehensive support to the business teams. Day to day work will cover a wide range of responsibilities, contracts, risk assessment, IP strategy, stakeholder interaction, business partner review, outside counsel management and M&A.
CANDIDATE: There are some guideline criteria to consider:
- You must be Western qualified and have between 4 - 8 years of post-qualified experience. (UK / US or civil law Europe is fine).
- An ideal skill set will be one of general corporate and commercial law, but an emphasis towards licencing, distribution and retail would be extremely advantageous.
- Broader work will cover IP, disputes and M&A.
- Confident approach and happy to work as a sole counsel with little guidance.
- Able to travel to Europe and Asia.
- Additional to English, other European language skills would be helpful such as French and German, as well as Arabic for regional support, but none of these are mandatory.
- Strong preference will be given to locally based candidates in the UAE, particularly those who can start quickly.
Please do get in touch for a full job description and discussion.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.