We have a current opportunity for a Legal Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in . For further information about this position please apply.
- Provide professional legal advice, service, and support through communication and coordination with various business and operational units.
- Prepare, review and advise on contracts, agreements, and other legal documents.
- Provide advice and handle complaints, disputes, litigations, mediations, and settlements.
- Manage and liaise with external lawyers and other legal service providers.
- Prepare, manage and update Group's legal policies and procedures.
- Review and comment on Group's operational policies and procedures from a legal perspective
- Keep track of new laws that affect the Group and its subsidiaries and advise upon what action might be necessary.
- Assist General Counsel to provide comprehensive departmental legal support on ad hoc projects as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Laws or other relevant disciplines.
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- Qualifications with in-house experiences is preferred.
- Ability to give practical, well-reasoned, and well-researched written legal advice.
- Capability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to "see around the corners".
- Proven legal counseling experience and accomplishments in a business environment.
- Competence in developing legal strategies and objectives.
- Detail-oriented, logical, and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Mandarin, English, and Cantonese.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
- Potential talent with less experience would be considered as Legal Affairs Assistant Manager.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.