LEGAL COUNSEL, WORLD CLASS US MULTINATIONAL, KSA
CLIENT: We recently helped this client recruit their first General Counsel for the region, and we are now supporting them with the continued growth of their team. Handling large scale industrial projects, they are a true expert in their field, offering very high quality work, ambitious growth plans and a rock solid share price to back them up.
ROLE: You will join as a Legal Counsel in a very small team, reporting directly to the General Counsel and supporting them across the three main areas of work - large projects, general operational commercial, and ethics, compliance and regulatory demands.
In order to be closest to the senior management, you will need to be located at their Eastern Province offices in Saudi Arabia.
- It is essential that you have trained and qualified with a top tier international law firm.
- A PQE guide will probably be between 6-10 years.
- Your skill set background will ideally be from projects, energy, construction or corporate.
- Any in-house, or specific exposure to heavy industry will be hugely valued, as well as the ability to pick up a wide range of work outside of your specialism.
- Comfortable living in KSA
- Strong and adaptable character, good under pressure and ability to keep to tight commercial deadlines.
This role is perfect for a mid-level associate looking to move from a law firm to a corporate, whilst keeping the standard of work at the same level. You will be well compensated and get to lead world class deals.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.