I am working with a telco business to find an experienced commercial lawyer to join the legal team on a fixed term contract.
Ideally you will have at least 7PQE with a solid private practice background and exposiure to a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Providing clear and cost-effective advice to all business units within the organization, including sales, operations and procurement;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide-variety of commercial agreements including customer and supplier contracts, master services agreements and framework agreements and non-disclosure agreements;
- Assisting with preparation of, and advising on, RFPs (including government tenders);
- Keeping abreast of and advising on applicable legal and regulatory matters;
- Developing, providing guidance on and ensuring compliance with company policies;
- Assisting in other areas as and when required such as employment, litigation, regulatory, marketing and property matters;
- Liaising with external (including local) counsel as required; and
- Assisting with company secretarial administration duties.
You must be available to start this position by the beginning of April, if this is something you wish to discuss further please apply for more details.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.