LEGAL COUNSEL, RETAIL, REAL ESTATE AND COMMERCIAL, ABU DHABI
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small real estate and leasing focussed team, handling high quality work across prestigious retail projects.
CLIENT: Based in Abu Dhabi, the client is now looking for a new Legal Counsel to join the team and set up a strong growth and career path, handling interesting and varied work across their portfolio.
ROLE: You will assist across retail leasing, broader real estate work, as well as HR, compliance, regulatory and day to day commercial operations.
CANDIDATE: The client has some ideal criteria to consider:
- Exposure to retail leasing across shopping malls.
- Broader real estate experience as well as general commercial work.
- A PQE of around 3-6 would be a good fit and allow growth potential.
- UK common law qualified will suit best.
- It would be great if you're based in the UAE right now but strong overseas candidates with a relevant skill set can be relocated.
- You'll need to be located in Abu Dhabi, or commit to making that move over time (say if you are based in Dubai right now).
This is rare and interesting role, please do get in touch to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.