We are recruiting for a Litigation Lawyer to join a large legal team of long-standing counsel within a well-regarded industry supplier.
- Supporting a Senior Litigation Lawyer and having carriage of all contentious matters relating to the business
- Preparing statements of claim (plaintiff and/or defendant)
- Briefing out external counsel when necessary
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand
- Must have minimum 3 years of Australian litigation experience
- Gained general commercial litigation experience in private practice
- A commercial approach and an ability to articulate and negotiate effectively
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.