LEGAL COUNSEL, LEADING CORPORATE COMPANY, DUBAI
We have worked with this client for over 10 years and placed multiple lawyers into the team. They now seek an additional lawyer (or possibly two) who can be added to their effective team.
CLIENT: This fast growing company has global operations and is pushing hard to recover from restrictions over the last 18 months. Their innovative and expansive approach now allows them to grow the department.
ROLE: You will support the operations of the company and carve yourself out a supportive role across numerous business streams. Day to day work will see you handling commercial contracts across business development teams, procurement, IT, and finance, as well as general operations.
The team is medium sized and supportive, with interesting projects (heavily multi-jurisdictional) and a work life balance. There's a good home for you!
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will need to fulfil the following:
- A PQE of 3+ would be the right fit, and no more than around 5/6 in order to fit into the structure and budget.
- Skill set can be mixed, with an ideal candidate being able to offer general commercial work, but who can also assist on financing deals.
- They may also turn that around and hire a finance lawyer who wants to develop their commercial contracts skills. They may hire both.
- They're keen on hiring someone UK / US / Australian, or other common law qualified.
- It would be great if you are based in Dubai already but they can consider relocating overseas candidates (and have done so many times before).
If you think you could be suitable and fulfil the relevant criteria, please do get in touch.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.