For our client, a world famous multinational company in the manufacturing industry, we are currently recruiting a German qualified Legal Counsel, to be based at their regional HQ in Berlin or their Bremen office. In this role you will report into the Head of Legal Germany, Bosnia, Austria, Denmark and Sweden.
About the role:
In this position you will provide legal advice and guidance on a wide variety of business matters in Germany and other European countries like Bosnia, Austria, Denmark and Sweden. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, advising on a wide variety of commercial and corporate matters, with a particular focus on German corporate law, M&A and corporate transactions and setting up complex projects combining a knowledge of several legal areas. Furthermore you will be delivering training to the business teams and the legal community. You will be participating and supporting international/cross-border initiatives.
* Full German legal education (both state examinations);
* A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a multinational environment;
* Strong experience in the area of commercial- and company/corporate law;
* Fluent (written and oral) in German and English, any other language is a plus;
* The willingness and capability to be a "hands-on" lawyer, to analyse and solve complex legal issues, with a proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach;
* Excellent team player, collaborative and with high work ethics.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.