This is an exciting opportunity to join a small legal department, in a company that is defining next-generation entertainment. You will be doing really exciting (and intellectually stimulating) legal work around the world. Our client is a young company that is experiencing sustained phenomenal growth worldwide. In this role you will work with the passionate, visionary, and crazy-smart people.
Your Legal Background:
- You are a master draft-person. You can transition from a blank document to a complete contract with minimal supervision.
- In-house experience. You thrive in an in-house environment and you know how to work with different departments within the company.
- You graduated from top law schools and top universities.
- You will have 4-6 years of legal experience.
Who You Are:
- You can boil complex issues down to the bottom line and give advice that can be operationalized (as opposed to legal theory)
- Comfortable shuffling/shifting priorities on a dime. This is critical!
- Our legal team is really nice. You need to be as well. A good sense of humor is a major plus.
- Goal-oriented, Own it and Get it done. You will be a mini-CEO of your legal work. Achieve those goals. You will need to take responsibility for your work, be self-organized and get it done. You will get guidance and assistance whenever you want/need it. But, it will be up to you to make sure it gets done. If someone asks what the status of a project is, you have a finish-line focused answer ready to go.
- Super organized. Extreme attention to detail and stellar follow through.
- In-office time/work ethic. You need to put in long hours in the office. This is not a job. It is a career. If you are looking to work from home, leave early or dial it in, this is not the right fit for you. You will love this job and feel well compensated.
- You have the potential to be part of a company that is truly redefining entertainment.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.