This large pharmaceutical company is looking for a Data Protection Legal Counsel to join their team in Bracknell.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Data Protection Officer in designing, implementing and maintaining the organisations local data protection compliance programme
- Supporting the DPO on a variety of projects involving personal data, including cross border transfers, system changes, digital developments, ensuring compliance with data protection principles and completion of correct data processing/transfer/sharing agreements/SCCs.
- Developing and operating a central data protection processes for the organisation in the UK and Ireland
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a qualified lawyer with in-house UK data protection experience and 1 - 4 years PQE
- Have knowledge of data protection within the context of digital channels and social media
- Be able to implement privacy by design across the business demonstrating a clear understanding of how entities and business functions are impacted by data protection laws and standards and how they can be implemented and lived successfully and sustainably
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.