Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$135000 per annum
11 months ago
A great opportunity for a corporate/commercial lawyer to join a fast-paced and expanding manufacturing business in Sydney.
This is an ideal in-house role for a commercial lawyer looking for your first or second in-house position. Working with key stakeholders in the Asia Pacific region and gaining invaluable commercial experience.
A corporate/commercial lawyer looking to join a global organisation. Commercial experience is required from a suitable boutique, mid-tier law firm or in-house environment with a minimum of 3 years post-admission experience.
- Commercial contracts experience including negotiation and review.
- Negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to commercial arrangements, proposals and tenders.
- Proactively communicate with the Commercial Contracts, Tenders and Projects teams.
- Provision of strategic legal advisory services, providing high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
- Evaluate the organisation's activities, policies, practices, and transactions.
- Legal project management.
- Maximisation of the legal services value add.
- Solid corporate/commercial experience in the Australian market with 3+ years post-admission experience.
- A calm, approachable, pragmatic and professional manner.
- Quality experience (in private practice and/or in house).
- An ability to understand the bigger picture and to prioritise and provide pragmatic and timely legal advice within a commercial setting.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
If you would like to find out further information about this position, the please get in touch with Dan Hogan at Taylor Root or visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.