We have a current opportunity for a Legal Counsel (5 PQE) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.
- Review and comment on services contracts and legal documents from clients and external parties;
- Draft and prepare templates for client service matters, such as engagements and service agreements with various parties
- Advise on contracts issues with internal functions and communicate with external law firms for contracting issues based on the firm's policy
- Ensure the protection of legal rights within the organisation and assist internal investigations when necessary
- Support corporate units on non-client-related issues such as procurement, marketing, infrastructure
- Assist on regulatory investigations and compliance matters including but not limited to claims, liaison with regulatory authorities, professional firms and statutory compliance functions
- At least 5 years of experiences from international law firms, MNCs, or professional service industry
- Candidates from private practice is also welcome
- Qualified from Hong Kong, Common Law or Commonwealth Jurisdiction
- Strong leadership and teamwork mindset to work with different functions and unit
- Open mind for negotiation and to solve problems
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.