Fantastic opportunity to join a global resources business within a high performing, collegiate team environment.
A Legal Counsel position to join the in-house legal team in Perth. Our client is looking for a corporate energy oil & gas lawyer to support a range of key stakeholders in the business.
You will be a corporate lawyer with strong oil & gas related experience, giving advice and support to relevant stakeholders. You will be a key point of contact for legal advice on sale, purchase and transportation initiatives.
- Provide legal support for negotiating and advising on commercial agreements.
- Responsibility for oil and gas sale and purchase.
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage with other legal teams to ensure delivery of legal support.
- The successful candidate will have 5-10 year post-admission experience within corporate gained from a top-tier law firm or in-house team.
- Experience of building key relationships.
- A team player that can also work on your own initiative.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.