Our client, a British multinational manufacturing company, is looking for an experienced commercial lawyer to join their team. The role will be based in Hull, East Yorkshire (hybrid working available - 1-2 days a week in the office).
Working as part of our clients global commercial team, you will provide legal and contracting services, with a focus on commercial contract drafting/review and routine and operational commercial matters.
Responsibilities for this role include:
· Contract drafting, review, negotiation and management
· Ensuring consistent use of template agreements within the Commercial, Procurement and Operations teams
· Support on implementation of contract automation platform, templates and questionnaires within contract automation system
· Support Legal team in delivering the Legal training programme
· Other work as assigned by Global Commercial Legal Team
This role will suit a lawyer with 3+ years post-qualification experience. The ideal candidate needs to be capable of building and managing relationships, both internally and externally, have strong analytical, communication and presentation skills, be able to work autonomously within the role and operate at a professional level and have a keen interest in and ability to understand the business, its strategies, its people and its organisational structures.
If this role sounds like something that would be of interest to you and you wish to discuss it further, please get in touch ASAP.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.