We are looking for a Legal Counsel for around 2-5 PQE to join a well-established Chinese conglomerate to support their team. You will report to the Senior Legal Counsel on a variety of projects ranging from contract drafting and negotiations to assisting on compliance matters and updating internal policies. Candidate with good performances is likely to have contract renewal after 12-month contracting period.
- Draft, review and negotiate on commercial contracts and legal documents relating to the company's business
- Give comments on a range of legal issues and compliance matters across the region
- Prepare and update legal policies and procedures of the company
- Work with internal business units to ensure marketing materials are up to date and accurately reflects business needs
- Coordinate with other business units to ensure timely support for various legal and business matters
- At least 2 PQE qualified lawyers from law firms or in-house legal environment
- Independent individuals with commercial sense and logical mind
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.