A dynamic FinTech company experiencing significant growth across Europe are seeking to hire a legal counsel for their Irish operations. This newly created position will focus on providing timely, pragmatic and effective legal advice to the product teams and the executive management team on all relevant legal matters. Key responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the Irish operations legal counsel advising on wide ranging regulatory issues
- Counsel the business and products teams on the application of relative laws and regulations managing overall risk and allowing the products to meet obligations as well as our partner and customer needs
- Support the business and functional teams dealing with a mix of regulatory issues and AML
- Evaluate and communicate various different risk factors across product lines
- Consult and liaise with external parties, partners, counsel and regulatory bodies.
- Collaborate with the business and legal teams in other jurisdictions
The successful candidate will ideallybe and Irish qualified lawyer and have circa 5 years pqe with a strong mix of corporate, payments, fintech regulatiry experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.