A leading fintech and payments business is currently looking to recruit a talented regulatory and payments lawyer to join their London based team on a long term maternity contract. 12 months plus.
Reporting directly to the head of the team you will be involved in:
- Reviewing and advising the business on applicable e-money and payment services regulation and regulatory guidance.
- Proactive and reactive communication with domestic, European and international regulators and public authorities.
- Co-ordination/support of cross-functional implementation programmes in respect of key regulatory changes.
- Horizon-scanning of global legal & regulatory developments in the areas of payments (PSD2, 2EMD, 5AMLD), gambling, FX and cryptocurrency.
- Supporting, managing and developing other members of the Regulatory Team.
Ideally you will be a UK or Common Law qualified solicitor with at least 6 years PQE in the areas of regulatory or payments law. You will also ideally experienced in providing commercially-focused regulatory advice and providing managerial-level support to junior colleagues.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.