Great six month fixed term opportunity with a global investment management business.
You will have at least three years legal experience under your belt and will be eager to join a well-respected business in a broad role where you will continue to develop and expand your experience in the financial services space.
- Provide legal support in relation to this business' Australian fund range, reviewing product disclosure statements, transactional forms and other fund related documents (such as distribution agreements).
- Provide legal support on the accounts side of the business, collating various data points and checking content of existing and terminated agreements.
- Assist with monitoring relevant regulatory developments and participating in project groups dealing with impact of such developments as needed.
- Assist with monitoring compliance in line with regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 3 years legal experience in financial services from a law firm or inhouse.
- You will hold a legal qualification such as an LLB or paralegal certification.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude
- Solid organisational skills and great attention to detail.
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.