My client, a Top Tier Investment Bank is looking for a Lead Data Scientist and a Data Analytics professional to join their team based in Poland.
*You must have right to work in Poland/EU as the client don't offer visa.*
Salary: Competitive local market salary in Poland
What you will be doing:
- Drive conceptualization, design solution and execution through effective Team / Project management. Analytical solutions will include statistical techniques (if required) to provide insight into the changing dynamics of FCR activities; Execute the assigned projects/ analysis as per the agreed timelines and with accuracy and quality
- Perform regular analysis of data and provide multi-dimensional views of the data to support FCR and FCTM; design and deploy visualizations to facilitate senior management decision making at tactical as well as strategic level
- Leverage consulting skills to identify process improvement opportunities and demonstrate the value proposition of analytical solutions amongst stakeholders
- Perform R&D on available data to come up with new and enhanced analysis of data; leverage advanced statistical/ math modelling where required to provide future state analysis and participate in proactive strategy building
- Maintain regular communication with business to understand changes in requirements, feedbacks and recommendations
- Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies (Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, regulatory guidelines etc.) and business standards of Organization as applicable. Take timely action on Audit comments and be able to demonstrate compliance with Internal controls
- Mentor, guide and oversee junior team members as required
- Join Regional/ Global Steering Committee Mtgs and liaison with different teams/ functions to implement designed solutions
What we are looking for:
- Graduation / Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other quantitative discipline
- 13+ years* of experience of working in Analytics (Banking and Financial services industry domain would be a plus) with excellent data engineering skills using SQL, Python/R, Hive/Scala/Spark;
- *For Data Analytics Professional role: 4 years + experience
- Good understanding of Banking Products, Sales Practices, Trading Practices and other Financial Product know-how in Retail, Commercial & Global Banking / Markets is critical
- Experience in developing & delivering complex mathematical, statistical, econometric and/or ML/AI solutions
- Experience in managing Global projects with stakeholders spread across various geographies.
- Understanding of regulatory implications and relevance in model risk management
- Significant experience in managing projects and teams, both direct and matrix
- Excellent communication skills with technical (the team) and non-technical (senior management) counterparts; being able to "translate" between the two worlds is essential
- Industry know-how on latest NLP based ML solutions
- Ability to be part of CXO discussions for Financial Crime Risk related topics, supporting Compliance agenda.
- Strong people management skills to build and promote a highly motivated, engaged and dynamic work environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills to understand the business need and facilitate service delivery to meet the business requirement with effective time management and quality control mechanisms
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.