The Firm and Team
Multi award winning IP Group advising across the full spectrum of IP law including copyright, patents, designs, brand protection and trade marks, trade practices law, false advertising, protection of confidential information, data protection, commercial IP licensing, product liability, cyber security and anti-counterfeiting. IP enforcement is a speciality. We consistently work at the cutting edge of IP law, with clients whose business success is based squarely on the successful management of complex IP issues.
This role may see you working on:
- IP Enforcement and litigation in all areas of IP including copyright, patents, designs, brand protection and trade marks and related trade practices law.
- Brand protection; strategic filing advice and clearance searches through to the registration; defence of registrations; enforcement and recovery of trade marks, domain names and associated company and business names; and IP audits.
- Commercialising IP; identifying and auditing IP assets, licensing and assignment agreements, protection of confidential information, trade secrets, data protection and privacy.
- Their clients include a wide range of Australian and international companies in fields as diverse as media and entertainment, FMCG, consumer electronics, automotive, health care, fashion/ luxury, e-commerce, -software, mining, and financial services.
To be considered you must have:
- At least 2+ years post admission experience.
- Legal experience in either an Intellectual Property practice group or Litigation group.
- Superior analytical, communications and drafting skills.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively with clients.
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
If you'd like to find out more contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.