The Firm and Team
Regarded as having the best Corporate practice in Australia, this leading law firm specialises in acting on equity capital markets transactions and advising on Australian securities law issues.
The team provides innovative solutions and project management for all aspects of both large-scale and smaller value corporate transactions and advises on a range of related corporate issues.
The lead partner you'll be working with has won multiple awards in Corporate Law, Equity Capital Markets Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law and Private Equity Law.
They have extensive experience in:
- advising both issuers and brokers on initial public offerings and secondary raisings in Australia
- the team also regularly act on public regulated merger and acquisitions transactions, and
- private M&A transactions, advising on the ASX listing rules, executive remuneration, corporate governance, shareholder activism, shareholder matters and general corporate law issues.
You will work closely alongside an award winning Partner in their Corporate Advisory group.
As the successful candidate you should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions.
To be considered you should have:
- 2+ years' experience with strong exposure to Corporate advisory
- Strong drafting and advice writing skills
- Superior technical knowledge and an interest in Australian securities laws and takeovers regulation
- The ability to work effectively with clients
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- A desire to develop and progress quickly
- Work alongside some of Australia's leading M&A partners in one of the truly premier practices in the country on a broad mix of high profile transactions
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment
- Learn and develop legal and non-legal skills
- Be remunerated at the top end of the market
If you'd like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact me at 02 9236 9077 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.