8 months ago
We have been instructed by a multinational company operating in the pharmaceutical industry to source a Legal Counsel. Reporting to the Head of Legal for Italy, you will be joining a team of 4 lawyers based in Milan.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice to the business on commercial matters, on relevant changes to applicable regulations, to ensure that the business in compliance with applicable laws and be aware of risks related to their operations.
- Monitoring the agreements in force, in order to improve them and identify new synergies and business opportunities
- Evaluating breaches of agreements in force and advising on the most convenient course of action
- Providing risk analysis in respect of contentious matters.
- You will be advising both the Human Health and Animal Health business units.
You will be an Italian qualified lawyer with around 5 to 8 years of post-qualified experience gained both in private practice and in-house. You will be fluent in English (both written and spoken) and have gained experience in drafting, negotiating and closing complex business transactions and specifically distribution agreements, service agreements, consulting agreements as well as ancillary contracts. Prior experience in the life science or IT industry will be preferred.
Taylor Root is a specialist legal and compliance recruitment business which has been operating for more than 25 years. With offices in London, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne and New York, we are able to provide our clients with a truly international solution to their hiring needs. Taylor Root is a trading brand of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l - authorised to operate in Italy and registered with the competent authorities
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.