14 days ago
This is an amazing opportunity to for a Paralegal/LPC graduate join a well-established in-house legal team with a global financial services business based in central London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal you will be involved in:
- Drafting and reviewing of terms and conditions / master policies / reinsurance agreements and outsource providers as relevant
- Reviewing and summarising legal advice provided by overseas law firms and updating trackers, memorandums and terms and conditions where relevant with distilled information
- Reviewing marketing literature in accordance with law and regulation
- Providing advice and guidance to Company Market entities' on a range of matters, including legal, compliance, governance, regulation, operational and company secretarial
- Working closely with other Group functions, including Underwriting, Compliance and key business stakeholders
Ideally you will be a paralegal with an LPC and previous experience in insurance and or corporate law gained within the financial services sector. Please do not apply if you do not have the specific experience mentioned above.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.