I'm currently recruiting a Head of Technology Risk for one of the Virtual Banks in Hong Kong. This is a great opportunity to join a growing sector and be responsible for developing the firm's technology risk framework, policies and procedures.
- Develop relevant policies, standards and procedures for the management of operational, strategic and technology risk
- Set up appropriate framework and methodology for identification, monitoring and reporting of such risks
- Develop and implement relevant risk control indicators
- Report risk issues and decisions to senior management on timely basis
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Risk Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years' experience in operational risk or technology risk management, or internal audit with a technology focus
- In-depth understanding of banking regulations and frameworks relating to operational, strategic and technology risk
- Excellent knowledge of banking IT systems and processes
- Fluent in Chinese (written and spoken) and English, with Mandarin preferred
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.