I am currently recruiting an exciting new role with a start-up fintech business in Hong Kong. The Head of Credit Risk will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer and be responsible for designing the credit risk framework and overseeing the portfolio. This is a great opportunity to progress in a dynamic industry and grow with the organisation.
* Design credit risk management framework and policies for the consumer banking/retail banking (unsecured lending) and private wealth management portfolio
* Establish relationships across the fintech business, including product teams, finance, compliance and operations
* Lead end-to-end credit risk management process - from acquisition, underwriting, authorisation, customer management and collection
* Build relationships with regional regulatory and government bodies to ensure best practice
* Produce analytical and insightful management information to advise on risk management activities
* Ensure that the business are aware of industry and technology trends
* Minimum 10 years' experience in credit risk management, with subject matter expertise in retail banking / consumer banking / unsecured lending
* Extensive senior management and team management experience
* In-depth knowledge of latest fintech and credit risk management tools and frameworks
* Experience of designing and establishing new credit risk processes
* Established relationships with external regulatory and government bodies
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.