You will have a minimum two years' experience working in a post qualified legal or corporate governance advisory role.
- Managing the review and maintenance of Board related governance policies.
- Responding to requests for information relating to governance matters.
- Conducting legal and corporate governance research and providing general corporate advice.
- Review and advise on statutory, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with legal and regulatory compliance and filings with the Australian Stock Exchange.
- 2-3 years' legal or corporate governance experience.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
If you are interested in being considered, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.